** PHOTOS - if you are using web sourced photos, we recommend showing the resource links in your post. An example can be found on this post, look toward the end near the author photos: https://www.texasrealestate.blog/2021/11/what-kind-of-home-suits-your-lifestyle.html
We welcome Guest Posters....
Would you like one of your articles to published on the Chicago Real Estate Blog? Help your business and your website ranking.
This is not a paid gig. Nor do we charge for posting here. It is an opportunity for personal growth, greater online influence, an increase to your own following, increased traffic, improved search engine results and domain authority.
- subscribe to our RSS or sign up for email
- contact me with your article idea - it should be relevant to homes or at least real estate related. Other stories we may consider for publication would be something inspiring and touching the heart of humanity. Talk to me about your vision.
- articles should be at least 500 words in length and not self-serving advertisement for a product or service - of course this is an opportunity to promote your business and you get to embed links, but the article should focus on the need of the consumer and how whatever you sell or do will make their life better - call and ask me if this is not clear. New home builders can feature photos of their homes and interiors. SUBMIT ARTICLES IN PDF FORMAT.
- once approved, submit article within 30 days
- you may embed a link back to your site - up to 2 links is OK - suggestions for key words are welcome - a photo of the author is strongly encouraged and will be published with the article to include the author's name and a link back to the author's site and/or the author's email address. ALL LINKS MUST DIRECT TO A SITE WITH https for security purposes, http is not allowed.
- by submitting an article for publication, you guarantee that it is ORIGINAL work - nothing is plagiarized - if photos are included, you guaranty that you are the owner or have copyright approval to publish and share or that the photos are in the public domain - we assume no legal liability for copyright infringement and will simply remove offending articles and or photos. CONFIRMATION REQUIRED: author guest posts must be accompanied by a statement confirming the work is your original and that you have legal use of the photo. If you submit an article without a photo - or if you unable to confirm the legal right to use a photo, we may add our photo of choice.
- by article submission - and any included photos, you are granting us full non-exclusive license, perpetual, royalty-free, and worldwide, to publish and republish in any written or electronic format without limitation
- we reserve the right to accept, reject or remove any articles without explanation
- you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any claims, loss or damages resulting from the material that you submit